- Community service and filling the needs of competencies and specialists in the fields of nutrition and food processing.
- Contributing to agricultural development and food security.
- Enhancing scientific research in the areas of nutrition and food processing.
- Developing awareness of healthy food in the community.
- Creating specialists in the fields of food processing and human nutrition who have the knowledge and skills appropriate to the labor market.
- Authoring books and pamphlets to enrich the Arabic library in various areas of the specialization program.
Intended Learning Outcomes
- The student should be able to know and understand the basics and principles relating to food, nutrition, and the relationship of food to human health.
- The student will have knowledge and familiarity with the ways of food processing and food preservation.
- The student should be able to conduct chemical and biological food tests and adjust the quality of food in factories.
- The student will know the laws and regulations relating to the quality of food and its relationship to food manufacturing.
- The student will be able to use analysis and critical thinking to grasp the reality and the problems of the food industry, and participate in resolving them.
- The student should be able to apply the principles and knowledge related to nutrition and food manufacturing methods in the field of labor and management.
- The student should be able to communicate and work with others and to provide advice, guidance, and knowledge transfer.
- The student will be able to keep up with the use and transfer of technology.
- The student should be able to demonstrate professional and ethical responsibility and assess the health risks resulting from negligence in this area.